Subject: [Leica] Small Bungee cord like things
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Apr 29 21:30:14 2008

> This?
>
> http://www.acehardware.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1289115

Thanks Brian they do have one or two hardware stores in this area and
"Household" stores.
Putting "Bungee" into Google maps the Albee Baby Carriage store came up the
closest to me. They'd have nice soft Bungee that I can teeth on in my spare
time and won't scratch my red dot as my camera goes by.
I also as I was just telling Philip offline TheOriginalBungeeCo.com has a
whole system for you to make your own cords with a Crimping Tool thing and
connector ends of various designs. Hooks & Rings.  I'm going to go with the
whole full deal. Intermediate Pro pack.
Then start a Bungee Business in my spare time.
Have Bungee Will Travel.
Bungee is my Business

http://www.bungeeco.com/
Welcome to the all new TheOriginalBungeeCo.com!
We are your source for wholesale Bungee Cord

I can't help noticing but
Nylon Bungee Cords are a low cost alternative to Ocefiber offering the same
chemical resistance, without the extra UV protection.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Small Bungee cord like things)