Subject: [Leica] IMG: *WARNING - Cliche Photos*
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Mon Apr 28 11:34:19 2008

Alstair,

Thanks for looking. It is a wonderful spot.

One of the weirdest sensations was that the magnificent views were just too
easy to reach. I'm used to photographing the coast where the paths are few
and the rocks are slippery. This just seemed too easy. Like Disneyland as a
kid; suddenly your surrounded by fun and all you had to do was show up! Felt
a little guilty (and quite honestly like I hadn't realized the images
myself; less fullfilling...).

I processed 11 rolls of 120 E6 yesterday; way too tired after that to do the
BW. I had shot about 5 of the rolls at Yosemite; the rest were the bloom of
wildflowers that has taken place in our hills over the past several weeks.
I'll perhaps send a link when I scan a few; probably awhile as scanning
takes time. Not sure if I should post them here as they are 6x6 and
non-Leica related. Looking at the transparencies rekindled my awe of
celluloid in medium format...

Thanks again for looking. Doubly nice for me that I could trigger fond
memories,
Bob