Subject: [Leica] OT Lightroom Question
From: images at (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Apr 26 11:03:13 2008

At 10:28 AM 4/26/2008, you wrote:

>Is it just my computer (PC) or does lightroom take a very long time
>to export photos?  When I select a bunch, or even one, and want to
>save it as either a jpeg or a PSD file, it takes forever.  Way
>longer than photoshop needs to write the file.  I have been using
>1.3 and now the beta 2, but the situation is the same in each.  Is
>this your experience or just me?

Mine is very fast, Aram.  I'm on a PC, too.  There are different ways
to make Lightroom faster, having to do with saving metadata and size
of previews.  This is what I found with Google:

I've never done anything in particular but LR is very fast exporting
photos on both my laptop and desktop.

Good luck -

Tina Manley