Subject: [Leica] Youth and Old World Craftsmanship
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Fri Apr 25 02:37:40 2008

I definitely had to do some of this after I replaced the tiny four
cylinder with an Olds V8 in this '31 Ford coupe in 1961. The weight of
the engine popped a few things into different shapes:
<http://www.hemenway.com/ModelA-Olds.jpg>

And this one after an encounter:
<http://www.hemenway.com/AustinHealey-1959.jpg>
A toilet plunger was very useful in pulling small dents.

Jim

Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] OT: Old World Craftsmanship)