Subject: roar lion roar (was Re: [Leica] RE: How many M8s + Noct's!)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Apr 24 20:36:46 2008

 that Columbians lament that fact the least.

> our 25th reunion is in June.  but the most currently
> visible alumnus of the class of 83 is too busy campaigning to swing by.
> bummer.
>
> mark, love to see some of your images.
>
> -rei

Thanks Rei I'll have prints at the NYLUG meet  June 7. Nice sized ones. And
not just a few. I'm be showing them on the baby changer thing in the Mens
room. You'll probaby see a line outside.

I have to port My poor GoLive website over to Dreamweaver.
But best to just redo the whole thing.

    Fly me away to the bright side of the moon
    And meet me on the other side

This will make it easier for me to post current stuff.
They have bloglike templates I hear.
Dreamweaver a whole dream factory where GoLive though Adobe just never took
off. Put my whole life on hold. That's my excuse.

    Ooh dream weaver
    I believe we can reach the morning light

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com