Subject: [Leica] Cigar Box
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Thu Apr 24 11:56:48 2008

2008-04-24-14:48:20 Jim Hemenway:
> Something has been lost in translation this time because I don't know
> what you mean by "is it finish the cigar box?".

If I may make a guess -- I think he was referring to something like
Walt's (virtual or literal) Cigar Box O' History, from which he was
pulling some of his older photos to scan and post.  If you've been
posting some old work and are now on current work, that would explain
the analogy.

 -Jeff

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Cigar Box)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Cigar Box)