Subject: [Leica] RE: How many M8s + Nocts!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Apr 22 16:36:12 2008

> Will Larsen
> Jeffery Smith
>
> On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 6:05 PM, Geoff Hopkinson
> <hoppyman@bigpond.net.au> wrote:
>>

>>  Subject: [Leica] RE: How many M8s
>>

>>  Subject: RE: [Leica] was Noctilux DOFnow how many M8s
>>  Second amendment: edit thread to add your name
>>

>>  Sonny's M8 owners support group
>>
>> Sonny,
>>  Ted,
>>  Tina (x2?),
>>  George,
>>  Len,
>>  Steve Barbour,
>>  Peter,
>>  Howard (yes, no, yes, no, yes),
>>  Marty,
>>  Geoff,
>>  Steve Unsworth,
>>  Adam Bridge,
>>  Vick Ko (this entry subject to future deals)

Also how many have Noct's.

Then we can average both lists and divide by two to find out who has both
lens and body.

Then we can Blacktape their lenses to f 5.6 and be there
and send them out and see how many of their shots do or do not come out.

I still don't know which distances are supposed to work and not work.
If any.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from chehl at comcast.net (Charles Hehl) ([Leica] RE: How many M8s + Nocts!)