Subject: [Leica] Re:French Quarter Wedding
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Apr 22 11:14:45 2008

> Next marriage? Why sure! Let me know if the next one is your 2nd,3rd,or
> 4th.
> Retainer for the 2nd is $1000. Retainer for the 3rd is
> $2000. Full payment is required up front for your 4th.
>
> I did shoot a wedding once where the staff said "I wonder if he'll show
> this
> time?". I didn't ask.
>
> Chris

A figure I was made aware of when I shot a couple of weddings a year in the
80's and early 90s was that the average marriage lasts 3.5 years.
Makes you want to put your foot down and getting the proofs back on time and
payments. Not sure if the outlook this millennium is less bleak.
But it sure seemed like the people I was shooting were staying together.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] Re:French Quarter Wedding)