Subject: [Leica] [PAW#16] For gourmets only
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon Apr 21 10:29:49 2008

Hoppy
Cooking it went very quick and was served a-la-minute, so shooting the dish
went forgotten. I braised them in some butter with garlic and onion, put it
on a warm toast bread, added some freshly grounded black pepper. When dried,
morels develop a even more intense taste. Then they're best added to a cream
or white wine sauce, or to a risotto rice. One or two dried morels alone can
give enough taste for one large pot of rice.
Bon appetit
Didier