Subject: [Leica] Antivirus question
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Sun Apr 20 17:52:58 2008

Didier Ludwig wrote:

>After tons of complaints about that fact, Symantec was forced to publish a
removal tool that works: http://tinyurl.com/7eqv8

Thanks for the tip, Didier.  I'll have to check that out.  I've already
uninstalled it using system>software>remove.  I'm not sure how to get the
product key, though.  My version came preinstalled and there's no disk.

I'll also look at Antivir.  Right now AVG is up and running and seems to
work fine.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE