Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nawlins French Qtr Fest 2008 images
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Fri Apr 18 14:11:12 2008

I've enjoyed your images Chris,
Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
Christopher Williams
Enviado el: jueves, 17 de abril de 2008 19:03
Para: Leica Users Group
Asunto: [Leica] IMG: Nawlins French Qtr Fest 2008 images

3 days of French Quarter Fest was a blast. Crowds were even larger than last
year so looks like a good sign for New Orleans. This may have been the best
weather weekend for the Fest since I can remember. Kermit and Juicy
celebrated their one year anniversary during Kermit's performance, they were
married during last year's Fest. Of course Kermit invited everyone on stage,
again. The Sleeping Giant performed his usual 2 songs before taking a
backseat to Kermit.

Our Hornets are in the playoffs!

No, I have no idea why a leprechaun was running loose in April. Perhaps he
was lost or still after his lucky charms.

I made sure to include some senorita images in for Hoppy, hopefully he'll be
happy with these.

Ted told me to go out and get some city nighttime high iso images so the St
Louis Cathedral images were shot at 6400iso. I'm guessing since the Pope's
on the continent, the cathedral had the 2 stained glass images lit up since
I've never seen those lit at night before. And this is was the first time I
can remember capturing stars in the night sky around the cathedral.

Enjoy

www.zoeicaimages.com/FrenchQuarterFest08

Lika D3, 28-70/2.8, 70-200/2.8, 50/1.4

Chris