Subject: [Leica] F/S Leica R 28mm ROM with caps, hood and case
From: 4spam at eh21.com (Artist Eric Hiss)
Date: Fri Apr 18 12:59:29 2008

Hi,

I have decided to sell my 28mm ROM lens (latest version serial  3944xxx) and
keep my 21-35 zoom.  The lens has been very lightly used an is near perfect
and comes with caps, hood, and leather case (I may still have the box but
need to check).   Price $1300 plus shipping and I'll split paypal fees with
you.

The lens  is located in San Francisco and can be inspected in person.
Please feel free to contact me at artist@eh21.com or 415 425 5865
Eric