Subject: [Leica] RE: The sincerest form of flattery
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Wed Apr 16 00:12:37 2008

quite my point, accidents with guns are more serious
than accidents with other things kids may
inadvertently get hold of from time to time,
deliberate acts with guns are more serious than
deliberate acts with most other weapons. Thats all.

Mind you banning guns doesn't stop people getting
them, just reduces the quantity.