Subject: [Leica] RE: The sincerest form of flattery
From: jbraun at msn.com (J. Braun)
Date: Tue Apr 15 18:08:18 2008

Guns are illegal in Baltimore.
I have not witnessed a murder in the 12 years I have worked in Baltimore.
We have not had anyone in the hospital gun in hand intending to shoot a
patient in several years.
We have not had a sheriff's deputy lose her hand gun in the hospital in a
few years.
We have not had an employee mugged in the hospital since last year.
We feel safe and secure in gun free Baltimore.
Don't you know guns are illegal in Baltimore?
JTB

<Message: 5