Subject: [Leica] PAW - princess party
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Mon Apr 14 07:24:26 2008

Yes - she completely lost it. I had to 'evac' her out of there for a
little quiet time.
The expectations by parents for a 'perfect' party can be much too high.
Here are the rest of the pictures -- in fact the 'pricesses' were far happier
climbing trees and raiding the garage to ride bikes!
Girl power!

http://www.korenman.com/lr/princess/

Eric