Subject: RE: [Leica] Señoritas on the Semana Santa procession
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Apr 12 16:30:37 2008

Hi Len,

First at all thank you very much for looking and for your comments and
advice.

I'll try to remove the hand you say, but maybe the composition will be
worst, I can try to dark the hand, but I can do this very easily on my
darkroom, no in photoshop.

You are right, the girl on "The Look" has a very nice face and she has
realized that I was following she with my camera....

And you are right too for the two kind se?oritas on the las photo.

It is amazing observe the people, and I don't need so many patiente as you
to observe the birds!

Saludos cordiales
Luis