Subject: [Leica] Congratulations to...
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sat Apr 12 08:57:03 2008

thanks Ted,
I am sorry to say that I did not know of your enthusiasm for car
racing until I watched that great DVD about you!
I am kicking myself that I didn't look you up whilst I was in
Vancouver for the champ car races back in my Lola days. We had great
hospitality from Henning and Tom. We even went twice to Vancouver
Island for the day (once when my daughter came with me and once with
Sheengh)
Not sure when I will get the next chance to be in my favourite part of
North America. I got back from Germany yesterday and am off to
Barcelona tomorrow. I am supposed to be semi-retired!
Frank