Subject: [Leica] La "Saeta"
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Fri Apr 11 14:08:25 2008

Hi Ted, mi amigo

Thanks to give me the opportunity to discuss the perspective and environment
effect I was appreciating on this picture, this was the reason, offer a
global situation approach, but I've just learned something, my eyes are
different from those who are looking my pics. My eyes are guided by my head,
and my head know where is the subject, where to look at, but this is a
distraction for the others.

A great considerattion Ted, as always, thanks so much for your help!

Saludos cordiales
Luis