Subject: [Leica] IMG: India Selects
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Apr 10 18:26:24 2008

Hi Tina, I am certainly looking forward to your book!
I know nothing about stock photography nor marketing but I would like to
comment on several of these photographs (apart from ones that you have
already shown us).
The first is already the cover of the book. Quite a challenge to make a new
image of the Taj Mahal. This one is marvellous with the line of colorful
saris.
The 5th shot, close-up of a farmer is superb portraiture, truly the
essentials and works really well.
The 13th of the two beggars behind the barbed wire is a strong and evocative
photograph.
14th of the woman having her stomach massaged is really striking, great
prespective, fascinating content.
Nat Geo may be calling you for any day now! Wonderful work.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/