Subject: [Leica] Potential Pentax Purchase
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Wed Apr 9 20:13:37 2008

Assistance? Ok: auction off the family and buy the M8 :-) Seriously I have
only used the Olympus offerings in the dslr: E400 and E500 and held an E3.
Helen and I are both delighted with the Olympus: its small feature rich
gives great results (see antarctica and arctic at www.afirkin.com) can be
used with Leica glass, and really, you will want to use the autofocus lenes
most of the time anyway, so the old Pentax lenes can join my old Rokkors.

Cheers