Subject: [Leica] Efke, Foma, etc.
From: pkolodny at fibertel.com.ar (Pablo Kolodny)
Date: Wed Apr 9 06:13:23 2008

Hi Tarek,

... well, I must say you do have more than one good reason to go for any of
those "exotic" films.
I knew they're cheaper than those from more respected film makers but didn't
it was half that prices.
Ilford films are just great, I do use all of them in 120 and sheets, but I
think those you're wondering about will be helping you to save some good
money so you could even get double the amount of film.

saludos

Pablo