Subject: [Leica] Re: OT - monitor recommendations
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Tue Apr 8 07:34:55 2008

Almost 3 years ago Tom Lianza posted Some Comments on LCD Technologies.
  I bookmarked it and still refer to it from time to time:

http://leica-users.org/v30/msg04087.html

I am probably not the best judge of monitors (I'm getting old, my vision
is less than perfect and my color perception is, well, skewed) but
nonetheless I will offer that I have Samsung 204T monitors at home and
at the office and am happy with them. (I did find them to be way too
bright out of the box(es) and I calibrate them periodically with a
Pantone Eye-One Display 2.)

Hope This Helps.

--Bob

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Re: OT - monitor recommendations)