Subject: Anyother way to spend $10K --->>> WAS: [Leica] Re: KE-7
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Tue Apr 8 06:45:44 2008

If you want to photograph - photo finisher for other's family
gatherings does not translate well
If you want to photograph - gallery manager does not translate well
If you want to photograph - darkroom landlord does not translate well
If you want to photograph - invest time and $$ in photographing

Fond regards,
George
george@imagist.com
www.imagist.com