Subject: [Leica] IMG: Eagle?
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon Apr 7 11:42:57 2008

Hi Tina,
In Germany we differentiate between two eagles that hunt fish:

this bird

http://www.birds-online.ch/deutsch/birds/index.php?order=7&species=130

is what we call a Seeadler (literally Lake Eagle) in Germany - it also
catches fish.

and this one , with the white head, is called a Fischadler (Literally
Fish Eagle)

http://www.natur-lexikon.com/Texte/SM/001/00034-fischadler/SM00034-Fischadler.html

Sorry but neither of then look much like your bird

Douglas Herr will certainly know better then 'Herr' Douglas
Best from Germany
Douglas