Subject: [Leica] IMG on the trail...
From: pkolodny at fibertel.com.ar (Pablo Kolodny)
Date: Mon Apr 7 09:41:14 2008

Hi Steve,

pictures look just more than fine here.
a bit oversharpenned indeed but just a bit.
I was wondering rather about a camera setting, don't even know the M8
though...

had I asked this already ?

and it is not the "natural" sharpening any of Leica lenses - nor any other
makers ones - would come up with but of some artifacts I can see, some
electronic stuff.

keep shooting beyond any thing else.

Pablo

--