Subject: [Leica] MLK observance
From: leica68 at gmail.com (Parker D. Haeg)
Date: Sun Apr 6 20:20:30 2008

Mr Swango-
I spent the afternoon with Steve B. and we were both commenting on how
powerful your photos are.  I showed the photos to my eight year old, as we
listened to the full recording of MLK's final speech, and when I looked over
at her, she had tears streaming down her face.  Good photos elicit emotion,
great photos dredge up the deep emotions of shared humanity.
They really capture what appears to be the shocked dismay of people.
Thank you so much for posting-
Parker