Subject: [Leica] Have Leicaflex SL2 prices fallen through the floor?
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Sun Apr 6 08:21:53 2008

Thanks Akhil.

I didn't think things were as bad as it appears.

You may see many items from me, coming for sale, at very reasonable
prices soon.  Sigh.

And no, that KE-7A now appears as a very foolish purchase (I erased the
word "investment" as I read it back).

But, I don't always react rationally.  Leica owners are known for this.

regards
Vick

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Have Leicaflex SL2 prices fallen through the floor?)
Message from alal at duke.poly.edu (A. Lal) ([Leica] Have Leicaflex SL2 prices fallen through the floor?)