Subject: [Leica] dignity in photographing people
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Thu Apr 3 15:23:04 2008

Duane,

I agree at 99%, I also smile etc.., but sometimes you shot as you can...., I
don't know, from the waist level, or on other camera positions or the
picture is lost for ever. Generally I never ask permission before, if the
subject see I've shot, I smile.... IMO there is another concept to add to
your right considerations, I refer to be in love with the subjects you shot,
on this case even the images "a la sauvette", has usually all the required
dignity that people, that all the humans deserve.
Thanks for your comments
Saludos cordiales
Luis