Subject: [Leica] IMG: Home, II
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Thu Apr 3 11:55:27 2008

On Apr 3, 2008, at 10:56 AM, Ted Grant wrote:
> Jayanand Govindaraj Offered:
>
>>> My reaction was a personal one, and I will stick by
>
> it. If I wanted to, I could fill a book with one afternoon's
> shooting.<<<<
>

> Jayanand mon ami,
>
> But good sir now you've put the gauntlet to the ground! Why not, if
> as you
> say.. "in an afternoon" why not do a book as Dr. Steve Barbour with
> his
> situations of life?

thanks Ted, though I believe this may be even more difficult.
I believe I understand what you are getting at Jayanand, but it won't
take an afternoon.
That attitude sounds callous I am afraid, and shows more about you,
than it would of your subjects.
To do such a project with the caring and dignity that you request,
would take great patience and tact.
It has the potential to present people with understanding and
compassion, to show their dignity, even nobility.
I believe such a project can be done,  should be done.

I say this because I believe you care very much, and might actually be
sensitive and receptive,

Steve