Subject: [Leica] IMG: looking back 40 years
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Tue Apr 1 13:35:15 2008

Hi George,

What a nice sentence! (i've noted it)

 "A film is never really good unless the camera is an eye in the head of a
poet." - Orson Welles

We can like or sometimes dislike, but we all we are the result of our past,
look back is very nice and very important, IMO this give us the correct
perspective of ourselves.

The portrait is really wonderful and excellent quality, I like very much
also the composition of light and the wall with things...

Thanks for showing, I would like see more....

Saludos cordiales
Luis