Subject: [Leica] Pench & Kanha
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon Mar 31 19:31:30 2008

Geoff,
Thanks for looking...the critters are dispersed, so most tourists who have
been to Africa find our jungles a letdown, as they have to contend with
trees and animals which are by and large solitary, both of which make
viewing a difficult affair. In my photographs, both the Jungle Cat and the
Monitor are much tougher to see, let alone photograph, than the Tiger.
Cheers
Jayanand