Subject: [Leica] CV 15mm lens on M8
From: pkolodny at fibertel.com.ar (Pablo Kolodny)
Date: Sat Mar 29 16:42:00 2008

mark@rabinergroup.com wrote:

> Love looking down at the groundglass of my Hassy or Rolleiflex.

so do I with the same cameras.

> Many amateur digital camera have swivel screens on the back which
> articulate. Live viewing being the new thing on this years higher end
> cameras like the D300.

does the D300 come with a swivelling screens ? I didn't know that...
I think there's no way to see live things on the D200 screen, I'll check it
out though

> A boom to the way I like to work and I'm sure everyone's just going to love
> it if they're not already.

Some times I like grabbing some of my kids cameras to play with that too, it
let's you place the camera in other positions to help the picture be better,
no ?

> All the pros will be lined up doing hail Mary's in front of photo ops just
> like everyone else. Instead of having their camera crammed into their
> faces.

hehee...

> Or they could be checking their text messages way up there.
> People do that holding it high now.
> Especially when they're in dark movie theaters.
> This way we know whose got the iphones.
> So we can mug them on the way out.

I'm kind of guy that I'd like to ask them, kindly, to get out of the theatre
though never did it. So... <sigh>... I'd rather think of spitting them in
the face instead of mugging.

By the way, with the venue of the DVDs it's long ago that I went to a movie
theatre, some nostalgia flooded my space now

Replies: Reply from phillipchiang at gmail.com (Phillip Chiang) ([Leica] CV 15mm lens on M8)