Subject: [Leica] CV 15mm lens on M8
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Mar 29 16:27:12 2008

> only way I could get at seei8ng that monitor would be to have an eye inside
> or instead the belly button.
> the monitor at the D200 doesn't pop up nor can be swivelled, no way.
> just let's think of inventing the belly button eye.

Love looking down at the groundglass of my Hassy or Rolleiflex.

Many amateur digital camera have swivel screens on the back which
articulate. Live viewing being the new thing on this years higher end
cameras like the D300.
A boom to the way I like to work and I'm sure everyone's just going to love
it if they're not already.
All the pros will be lined up doing hail Mary's in front of photo ops just
like everyone else. Instead of having their camera crammed into their faces.
Or they could be checking their text messages way up there.
People do that holding it high now.
Especially when they're in dark movie theaters.
This way we know whose got the iphones.
So we can mug them on the way out.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com