Subject: [Leica] TWO Canon Model P bodies for sale
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (W. R. Smith)
Date: Fri Mar 28 16:58:06 2008

I've got two undented, CLA'd bodies w/ caps for sale. One has some scratches
on a front corner and both have the usual wrinkled curtains. RFs are clear,
bright and contrasty. Both function perfectly w/o any hiccups whatsoever.
I'm selling because I have an L1 on the way. Asking $350 each and buyer pays
for shipping of choice from Korea.

  Thanks,
  Bill

Special deal for Yahoo! users & friends - No Cost. Get a month of
Blockbuster Total Access now