Subject: [Leica] Re: IMG: Scooter love
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Mar 28 12:49:34 2008

> On Jumee 09 Farvardin 1387, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
>> I always preach that one should have a camera around at all times.
>> Last night I was picking up a pizza and happened upon this scene:
>>
>> http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/4253606_netUM#271383060_f2cf9-O-LB
>>
>> That's why :-)
>>
>> Nathan
>>

> Very Interesting shot. I've also have a heavy wight Iranian version too.
> ;-)
> Although they are not kissing each other.( Showing sexual affair in public
> if
> forbidden in Iran) and If I see these kind of things I would prefer not to
> take picture, first for my security (afraid of harsh reaction from subjects
> and the others)  and for the the couple ( they might get into a problem if
> someone specially from government see the photo )
>
> http://www.jpgmag.com/photos/209682
>
> In this particular case, I got the premission from them after I took the
> picture.
>

> Best Regards
> Ali

JPG magazine is impressive as Hell Ali! I just started looking at them at my
hang out at the coffee thing at Barnes and Noble on Bway/66 here where I am
now in Manhattan..
Its hard to see romance going on there though. Almost looks like he's giving
her an irritated look!

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from pkolodny at fibertel.com.ar (Pablo Kolodny) ([Leica] Re: IMG: Scooter love)