Subject: [Leica] IMG: Scooter love
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Mar 28 12:45:17 2008

> D E L I C I O U S !!!!!!!!!!!
>
> ONE OF YOUR BEST ON THE BEST!!!
>
> CONGRATULATIONS!
>
> THIS IS ONE OF THE PICTURES I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE MYSELF!!!!
>
> Saludos cordiales
> Luis

I cant tell if that's really that guys but or if there's plastic cups back
there. Or styro. If nothing its really odd how that hard light makes a hard
line like that.
I'd darken it as it competes with the faces.
I think your eye needs to go to the faces first. Ita all about a kiss.

One should never have to choose between ones face and ones but.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com