Subject: [Leica] ] [L] GOODY LIST and WTB of Leica Stuff- March 28, 2008
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Thu Mar 27 13:45:26 2008

  ---------FOR SALE -- NOTE-- REVISED PRICES and NEW ITEMS BELOW---------

LEITZ Wide Angle Lenses; Both originally bought with camera below and
hardly ever used.  28mm Hektor--Nickel finish and 35mm Elmar-Nickel
finish.  Both lenses have all caps and lens hoods AND little leather
cases. Both viewfinders included. All really MINT-------$1000

LEICA Standard (Made in 1936) Black enamel with nickel fittings,
near mint condition. This camera has NO "hockey stick", NO slowspeeds
NO rangefinder, NO kidding! With MINT nickel 50mm Elmar--------- $1000

Leitz APDOO/14003  Self timer New In Box with leather case---$100

TWO LEICA VISOFLEX LENSES JUST; BACK FROM  a CLA'ing, both like new:

   HEKTOR - 125mm f2.5 with hood and both caps plus UV filter-- $800

   TELYT 400mm f5.0, early post war, hood and both caps--- $800

TILTALL Unipod (monopod?) Complete, near perfect-------- $20

MOUNTAIN ELMAR 105mm f6.3  CLA'd by John van S.  Excellent condition,
Perfect optically. With hood and both caps  A true gem ---- $800

Leitz - CTOOM Flash bracket-- Tan plastic, Mint in red box--- $10

>Leitz-- FIAMA Panorama head  Near mint----------- $35

  Weston-LEICAMETER-- Leitz version of Weston Master I (715) Mint new
condition
  with neck cord, case and manual. In red E. Leitz New York box-- $80