Subject: Thank you ([Leica] could it be a defective lens)
From: qiao_li at mentor.com (Qiao Li)
Date: Thu Mar 27 10:39:43 2008

Hi Gene,

Thank you for the kind invitation.

I have uploaded a photo to LUG Gallery. The photo is the second
to the last on the first roll, and overlapped the last one.

That photo persuaded my wife that SL is indeed a wise purchase.
Of course, our baseline expection was not much to start with, as
my other camera is a Minolta X-9 with 35-70mm zoom lens.

Qiao

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) (Thank you ([Leica] could it be a defective lens))