Subject: [Leica] focus confirmation E3?
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Mar 25 19:19:27 2008

Well my focus confirmation adapter for the canon mount arrived today.
Unfortunately it is defective.  The R portion is loose and turns about the
lens mount and also shifts the same or so across the lens axis.  I checked
the screws and they are tight.  I have left a message for the supplier and
hopefully they will call and replace it.  The unit from Gandy is tight like
it should be, so i will use it until I get the FC version replaced.

Gene

From: Frank Dernie <Frank.Dernie@btinternet.com>