Subject: [Leica] Lens kit for europe
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Tue Mar 25 16:28:14 2008

Now here's the solution, a new M8. Go for it Gene and with the spare cash
pick up the TEW its great ;-) Of course you won't be able to travel to
Europe now, but after all, what's the trip of a life time versus the feel of
new leica "stuff" :-)

I do think you could ditch the SLR: after all, the wife is carrying one for
"emergencies". How about the M8, your lens selection, and a M6 with 5 rolls
of b/w film. The M6 will give you the "wider" view you would get with the
extra lenes and now acts as a back up: you can always buy more film if
necessary in Europe

Cheers