Subject: [Leica] Lens kit for europe
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Mar 25 08:24:35 2008

Tina, Don, & Nathan,

Thanks for your insights.  Your input has pretty much re-enforced what I was
leaning toward.  I will take the 20D with the 80 - 200 for situations where
it is needed, but will not be carried all the time.  Now to talk my wife
into a wider lens for the M8.  ;-)  Nathan, I will bring the 80~200 for sure
if I make it to Alicante and Barcelona for the senioritas.  ;-)

Gene

From: Tina Manley <images@comporium.net>