Subject: [Leica] Close-focusing with M's
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Mon Mar 24 19:58:07 2008

Although I always carry the 15 cv (it is so small that to leave it at home
would seem silly) I don't find it really as good as others in terms of wide
angle quality. Its better on the M8 as its really then only 21mm, but on
film I found it a bit disappointing but then I"ve been so spoilt with Leica
glass ;-)