Subject: [Leica] Re: Memory shock
From: kingfisher at halcyon.com (Larry Bullis)
Date: Sun Mar 23 09:27:15 2008

RePC, a computer equipment recycler in Seattle, has a nerd museum.  They
got my ATR 8000, a disk drive controller for the Atari which became a
stand-alone CPM computer if you hooked a terminal to it. They didn't
care that it wasn't working.

The whole idea of digital imaging has come a long way since 1985.  What
could you have done with those M8 images on an Atari 400?

Message: 30