Subject: [Leica] ANY LUGGERS IN OTTAWA? OR NEAR BY?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Mar 21 15:48:41 2008

Hi Vick,

Nope as the event is Mar.26, like that's next Wednesday and we're visiting
family for a few days.

Well not much time for me visiting, as the organizing people have a bunch of
media interviews set for Sun. Mon-Tues-Wednesday. It looks like not much
free time the whole week.

Man I'm very glad this isn't the regular life I lead! I don't know how
entertainment people put up with the interviews and appearances all the
time.

Particularly when some of the reporters are two straws away from a moron!
Accompanied by a short brained photographer. Photographers? Hell a couple of
these guys couldn't shoot their way out of a wet outhouse!

I think the LUG crew might be interested in some of the behind the scenes
incidents of the past few of weeks. :-)

When we get the next week or two out of the way I'll run a bunch of notes
about behind the scenes with the media.

ted