Subject: [Leica] Close-focusing with M's
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Fri Mar 21 13:09:04 2008

Both my Noctilux and 75mm Summilux back focus. I had to adjust my
rangefinder to make both lenses useable. The adjustment is to the
infinity cam so all my lenses are fine up to around 100 feet. My
Noctilux is dead on. The 135mm is now the problem lens. I don't
really care. I have Nikon and Canon and Leica R for telephoto.

Good luck on your close-up search. Unfortunately since the M system
has a close focus limit for all lenses, normal and wide angles will
never get you close.

Len