Subject: [Leica] Rail fans gather 'round...
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Fri Mar 21 10:21:53 2008

Thanks Douglas.  Tom is indeed a happy guy.  I'm going to see them
again tomorrow and plan on trying a few more shots of his rig with my
new 20mm Nikkor.  I hope to improves both the sharpness and depth of
field on the equipment shots with this new lens.  That 10-20 Sigma
zoom I used is nice, but it's not as sharp as I'd like in the close up
range.   If they turn out well, I'll post a few next week.

Regards,

Dick