Subject: [Leica] FS - Wildlife Photographs
From: dsy at furnfeather.net (David Young)
Date: Thu Mar 20 23:32:46 2008

Just my periodic reminder that some 38 of my wildlife photographs are
available as limited edition, framed prints.

Each one is tastefully matted, with 100% Acid-free materials, and
then mounted in simple, yet elegant, black frame.

All available photographs can be seen at: www.furnfeather.net.

For those within BC (there are a few) we will be selling our prints
at the Vernon Rec Center Auditorium, next weekend, March 28 & 29th.
Booth 10.  Stop by and say "Hi!"

Thanks for reading.
---

David Young,