Subject: [Leica] CAUGHT ON... The Upper West Side
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Mar 20 10:19:32 2008

Your eye and reflexes seem to out shine this camera (and/or the post
processing).
Your subjects, framing, composition, etc - all have interest; yet
what I see on the screen seems dull and strange in terms of tonality,
contrast, sharpness or lack there. For example 10269.jpg seems to
have very strange, and distracting shadow noise in the hair of the
figures.

BTW - these technical issues are what kept me searching for yet
another digital solution for many years. I found it extremely painful
to have captured a moment, which but for the aesthetic issues of the
camera's file, would have been a good or even fine photograph. For
me, and my taste, the DMR and M8 are the first cameras (other than
some MF backs I rented occasionally) to deliver what I expected from
some dozen other digital camera that I bought and sold over almost 20
years.

Fond regards,
George
george@imagist.com