Subject: [Leica] Philip Jones Griffiths passes away
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Thu Mar 20 00:52:52 2008

My eldest daughter did her PhD at The University of Wales in Bangor, liked
it so much there that she settled on the isle of Anglesey, she has been
there 8 years or so now. It is a great holiday destination for us.
Portmerion is not far, Snowdonia is great for hiking and a very beautiful
place. My wife is a singer and conducts a successful Welsh Male Voice Choir,
they are a great bunch and REALLY enjoy themselves.
Frank