Subject: [Leica] Ted DVD . :-(
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Mar 19 15:29:03 2008

Mine came with an autograph on the box as well as on the disc. It may have
been one of the original ones produced in Wetzlar. It has an aspherical clip
in the box to hold it exactly straight and the cover illustration has been
inserted by hand under the Schott plastic wrap. Still, Ted's DVD, like
Lagavulin is meant to be opened and appreciated, not put away and hoarded!
Press play, Jeez look at that!

Cheers
Geoff